I am posting information from the WHO. Please, read, participate and disseminate.
WHO Call for Expressions of Interest for systematic reviews (2019)
The World Health Organization’s (WHO) Radiation Programme has an ongoing project to assess potential health effects of exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in the general and working population. To prioritize potential adverse health outcomes, WHO conducted a broad international survey in 2018. Ten major topics were identified for which WHO will now commission systematic reviews to analyze and synthesize the available evidence.
Through this Call, WHO invites eligible teams to indicate their interest in undertaking a systematic review on one (or more) of the following topics:
- SR1 – Cancer (human observational studies)
- SR2 – Cancer (animal studies)
- SR3 – Adverse reproductive outcomes (human observational studies)
- SR4 – Adverse reproductive outcomes (animal and in vitro studies)
- SR5 – Cognitive impairment (human observational studies)
- SR6 – Cognitive impairment (human experimental studies)
- SR7 – Symptoms (human observational studies)
- SR8 – Symptoms (human experimental studies)
Teams intending to respond to this Call for Expression of Interest (CEOI) are kindly requested to download, fill and return the following documents for each team member:
All supporting documents are required to be submitted by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this Call of Expression of Interest is 4 November 2019