The ‘Radiation and Health‘, a specialty of the ‘Frontiers in Public Health‘ published its first article:
In Frontiers’ journals, publication of the Grand Challenge article is a sign that the specialty is formally open for the submission of manuscripts.
The Editorial board of the ‘Radiation and Health’ currently consists of 15 scientists:
- Dariusz Leszczynski, University of Helsinki, Finland; email@example.com
- Michael Atkinson, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giridhara R Babu, Public Health Foundation of India, email@example.com
- Elisabeth Cardis, CREAL, Spain; firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Carlo, Science and Public Policy Institute, USA; email@example.com
- Devra Davis, Environmental Health Trust, USA; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank de Vocht, The University of Manchester, UK; Frank.DeVocht@manchester.ac.uk
- Simone Harrison, James Cook University, Australia; email@example.com
- Michael Kundi, Medical University Wien, Austria; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Little, National Cancer Institute, USA; email@example.com
- Mats-Olof Mattsson, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christopher Portier, Private Researcher, Switzerland; email@example.com
- Paolo Ravazzani, Consiglio Nazionale di Ricerche, Italy; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raymond Singer, Raymond Singer Ph.D., P.A., USA; email@example.com
- Peter Wiedemann, University of Wollongong, Australia; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Editorial board will be still expanded to double its size. If you are a scientist, specialized in radiation effects and/or risk and policy issues associated with radiation exposures, and you would like to contribute, please, contact directly the Chief Editor.
Contributions in form of diverse scope of articles and suggestions for Research Topics are very welcome!